Beat the Hunger
My Contribution : £
Your contribution transforms lives
Millions of people across the globe suffer from food insecurity. With your support we can expand our reach to impact more people every day.
By assisting beneficiaries with access to healthy and nutritious food we alleviate financial pressure and enable the individual to focus upon and invest in their future, which would in turn allow them to exit the poverty cycle.
I sincerely thank Akshaya Patra for the tasty meal that came every day without fail ... I can imagine how much more difficult it would have been for me otherwise
Darshan - A school beneficiary of Akshaya Patra who went on to work for HCL Technologies as a proud engineering graduate.
To enable us to send you a receipt for your transfer please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 004 8745
We are now scaling our program to serve quality school meals in the UK via breakfast and holiday clubs. School meals have received a lot of attention in the media recently and at Akshaya Patra we are striking new collaborative partnerships for them to become healthier, fresher and available to all in the UK.
To get this initiative off the ground, we are desperately seeking funds to equip our kitchen with more boilers and ovens, so we can serve more children and homeless the healthiest of meals at most efficient of costs. Please call us on 020 8004 8745 for more information
On average, 92% of your donation is allocated to the direct implementation and management costs of our Food For Education Programme. The remaining 8% of your donation enables us to meet fundraising and communication costs so that we can efficiently raise more funds and expand our reach. The Akshaya Patra Foundation upholds maximum transparency in fund utilisation. Please visit reports and awards for more information.