Website Developer Intern
An exciting internship opportunity for a Website Developer has opened to join our UK team in London. We are looking for a graduate or junior level developer with a year’s experience looking to build and share their skills within website maintenance and content creation.
With new projects and ventures we are looking for a highly focused and diligent individual who will be able to contribute to the design and production of website content by supporting the team closely on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- Apache 2.2 Webserver
- PHP 5+ Programming Language
- MySQL database
- Code ignitor framework
- Bootstrap CSS & Responsive
- Experience in Photoshop and Adobe
- Understanding of HTML and CSS etc.
- Experience within video creation and UX graphics design for content creation would be a great bonus.
Tasks involve around:
- Overall maintenance of the website on a daily basis
- Updating content and graphics across the site
- Updation/ modification of existing webpages
- New webpage/modules/forms creation
- Logical display change
- Front-end and back-end integration and back-end management
- New modules design and implementation
- Ensuring website is responsive across all devices
- Effectively manage and develop the website in line with our marketing and campaigns
- Payment gateway functionality change maintenance and integration of new payment ways.
- Support on domain & hosting maintenance
- Support on additional requirements to add to existing flow
- Manage the website to ensure that all content is current, relevant and accurate
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to details
- Proofreading skills
- Knowledge of web development methods
- Project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
The paid contract role will be undertaken across three days at our office based near Liverpool Street Station working up to three hours per day paid at an hourly rate. There is flexibility as to the chosen three working days.
If you have the desired skills and experience to be considered for this Web Developer role, please apply by emailing us at email@example.com