If you are a creative individual with ideas and dynamism, this job could be yours. The ideal candidate should know the world of social media and design on canva, and should be eager to deliver creative thoughts to powerful social media posts and poster designs.
Marketing and Outreach
- The candidate shall have the expertise to take the lead in creating digital content and social media marketing and engagement.
- Design appropriate creatives to be published on various platforms, working closely with the Marketing team. Skills in Canva, Photoshop, Adobe and Advanced Microsoft office.
- Help manage the charity’s website content with the IT support team. Improving website interface and bigger changes via web agency.
- Create new marketing collateral and organise supplies as needed e.g. T-shirts, banners, etc.
- Utilise current marketing assets and help develop new ones for communications and outreach e.g. updating TAPF Introduction, Infographic, Restaurant/Corporate/University/School Collateral.
Fundraising Events and campaigns
- Reach out to community organisations, collectives, and institutions for collaboration opportunities.
- Create and update fundraising collateral with insightful targeting as needed. (Mainly digital fundraising). Ensuring all marketing supplies/digital assets are replenished/re-created as needed.
- Help design quarterly newsletters and ensure timely production.
- General admin as required.
Event Management and support campaigns
- Learn and ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle. Assist the team in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Lead community and partner events individually and confidentially. The candidate shall be willing to occasionally attend evening programmes or weekend events, whether in person or online.
- Excellent English language proficiency (written and verbal). Knowledge of an additional Indian language is helpful
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Photoshop Advanced, and general graphic design
- MS Office Advanced (proficient in ppt)
- Strong Time Management, Stakeholder Management and Admin Skills
- Willingness to work in the evening occasionally for an event or at weekends will be preferred
- Knowledge of social media tools (stories, reels, etc.)
- Knowledge of SalesForce or CRM is a bonus
- Hands-on web development or interest in IT/web design
The ideal state of mind of the candidate would be to earn while doing good. Food charity - TAPF UK (tapf.org.uk) which runs the world’s largest mid-day meal programme for children is filling this job vacancy in the month of August 2022.
Department - Marketing and Communities
Reports to - Director of Marketing and Communities
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK.
Salary: Competent and per industry standards. Beginners are encouraged to apply.
Last date for registrations - 10th August 2022